Chalet Riviere- Serre Chevalier, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
This warm and homely chalet furnished in a tasteful mountain style and located in a quiet corner of Villeneuve in Serre Chevalier with fantastic views from its large, floor to ceiling lounge windows.
Features - Chalet Riviere, Serre Chevalier
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Riviere, Serre Chevalier
Sleeps 10 people in 5 ensuite twin or double rooms.
Ground Floor: Three twin rooms with balcony or terrace and en-suite shower and wc.
First Floor: Double room with balcony and en-suite bath & wc. The kitchen/dining area is on this floor.
Second Floor: Bright and spacious split level lounge area with floor to ceiling windows and a large balcony ideal for taking in the fantastic views of the surrounding mountains. The lounge features comfortable seating for all, TV, DVD player and stereo.
Meals - Chalet Riviere, Serre ChevalierClub Board
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.