Hotel Plein Sud, Serre Chevalier
Well situated in the centre of the village of Chantemerle and just 250m from the ski lifts, this hotel is well appointed and offers excellent views of the surrounding area. With facilities such as a steam room and outdoor heated pool, it's a great place to relax in after a hard day on the slopes.
Features - Hotel Plein Sud, Serre Chevalier
- Central village location
- Ski lift and ski school meeting point approx. 4 minutes' walk away
- Indoor swimming pool and steam room
- Children's TV and games room
- Evening babysitting on request (local charge)
- Bar with happy hour and lounge
Accommodation - Hotel Plein Sud, Serre Chevalier
North facing twin or double rooms with satellite TV, minibar, mini-safe and bathroom with bath, shower, wc, swimming towels, bathrobes and hairdryer. South facing rooms with balcony available at a supplement. South facing double rooms can take an extra bed suitable for a child only.
Meals - Hotel Plein Sud, Serre Chevalier
- Buffet breakfast
- Three course evening meal.
- Christmas gala meal is included
- New Year gala meal at a supplement.