Hotel Plein Sud - Serre Chevalier, France
The Hotel Plein Sud is a lovely family-run hotel in the centre of the village of Chantemerle. It is located only 250m from the ski lifts and the bottom of the famous Luc Alphand run. The hotel offers a very warm welcome, with a cosy atmosphere in the recently renovated bar. The outdoor covered heated swimming pool is the ideal way to relax after a day on the mountain. The resort is known for having 300 days of sunshine per year and the south-facing rooms in this hotel are perfect for enjoying the last of the afternoon sunshine.
Features - Hotel Plein Sud, Serre Chevalier
- 2-3 minutes’ walk (250m) from the Place du Téléphérique lift in the centre of Chantemerle.
- Outdoor covered heated pool, steam room, massage (pay locally)
- Children’s playroom with games & TV/DVD (unsupervised)
- Indoor & outdoor parking
- Ski room
- Wi-Fi (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Plein Sud, Serre Chevalier
- Bedrooms: 41
- Standard twin or double rooms (please specify your preference at time of booking) have a bathroom, hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, dressing gowns and a north-facing view
- Rooms with balcony facing either garden or piste (available with supplement)
- There is no single supplement during low season
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Plein Sud, Serre Chevalier
- Breakfast service: buffet
- Lunch service: not included
- Dinner service: Traditional French 3 course evening meal with choice of local specialities twice a week. Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Board basis options available