Hotel Rock Noir, Serre Chevalier, France
The Rock Noir is a stunning boutique hotel which opened for the 2013 ski season. This special hotel plans to offer every luxury and excellent service throughout. It has an ultra- modern design and lies in an enviable location, just 20 meters from the foot of the main Aravet gondola and the ski school meeting point. It is the perfect base for a ski holiday in this lovely resort.
Feature- Hotel Rock Noir, Serre Chevalier
- Modern, contemporary and luxurious interiors
- Great location 20 metres from Aravet gondola and ski school meeting point
- Concierge service
- Two restaurants; '1484' serving lunch and dinner with a south of France and Swiss based cuisine, made using locally sourced products as much as possible; 'Rock & Sushi' open in the evenings with a music lounge theme and serving a wide range of freshly prepared sushi dishes
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Free use of planned indoor current pool, hot tub and sauna
- Massage and beauty treatment services are available at a local charge
Accommendation - Hotel Rock Noir, Serre Chevalier
Planned accommodation: All bedrooms have a mountain views.
Standard ‘Zen’ Rooms (2 people): Approx 20m2 north facing with Austrian twin beds, flat screen TV, iPod docking station, minibar, hairdryer and ensuite bathroom with shower and wc.
South Facing ‘Pure’ Rooms (2 people): Approx 20m2, south facing bedrooms with balcony and bathroom with a bath are also available.
Triple ‘Pure’ rooms (2-3 people): Approx. 25m2, north facing, with Austrian twin beds plus an extra bed, flat screen TV, iPod docking station, minibar, hairdryer and bathroom with bath.
Junior ‘Zen’ Suite (3-4 people): Approx. 32m2, similar to the family rooms but with 2 extra beds, bathroom has bath & shower.
Meals - Hotel Rock Noir, Serre Chevalier
Four course, buffet-service evening meal in the ‘1484’ restaurant or in the “Rock & Sushi bar”
Christmas and New Year Galas are included.