Olympic Village Apartments, Sestriere
Nestling in a bowl just below the Olympic slopes, the Olympic Village complex was created for the 2006 Winter Games. Offering modern, self-catering accommodation of a high standard, it is ideally placed for easy access to all of Sestriere’s amenities, with the nearest ski lift just a few metres away, yet still enjoys the privilege of wonderful panoramic views toward the Argentera Valley and the Montagna della Luna.
Features - Olympic Village Apartments, Sestriere
- Convenient location
- 1 minute to nearest lift
- 5 minutes to resort centre
- Indoor Swimming pool (closed on Sunday)
- Spacious public areas with WiFi (charged locally)
- Buffet restaurant, Pizzeria, Bar, Shops and Mini-market.
- Children's Mini-club (3-8 years)
- Free Fitness centre
- Extra charge for Sauna, Steam bath, Whirlpool, Massage and Beauty treatments
Accommodation - Olympic Village Apartments, Sestriere
All apartments have a fully functioning kitchenette with hot plates, fridge and microwave, bathroom with shower and WC, satellite TV, telephone and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are included.
Type C apartments - sleeping 2-4: have a lounge/dining area wirth double sofa bed and separate twin bedroom.
Meals - Olympic Village Apartments, Sestriere
- Self catering.
- Half Board is available at a supplement
- In house Pizzeria