Hotel Melia Sol y Nieve, Sierra Nevada
This comfortable, well-run hotel, whose name means 'snow and sun', was recently completely refurbished. It is in a great location, close to the lifts and all of the resort's amenities and makes a comfortable base for a great holiday. YHI Spa is the new Sol Melia Wellness brand and has been introduced in to the Sol y Nieve with a vast 2500 sq m area dedicated to physical fitness, hydrotherapy and relaxation. Facilities include a spectacular indoor thermal pool, whirlpool, saunas, Turkish baths, a "Scottish shower" and a flotation room. A children's spa with pool and jacuzzi is also available.
Features - Hotel Melia Sol y Nieve, Sierra Nevada
- In the main square
- 2 minutes' walk to ski lifts and gondola
- Nursery slopes and ski school meeting place at top of Borreguiles gondola
- Spacious lounge with adjoining bar
- Occasional live music and bingo
- Games room
- TV room
- YHI spa area dedicated to fitness, hydrotherapy and fitness
- Indoor pool
- Whirlpool saunas
- Turkish baths
- Scottish shower
- Flotation room
- Conference facilities
- Children's spa with pool and whirlpool
- Supervised playroom
Accommodation - Hotel Melia Sol y Nieve, Sierra Nevada
206 Bedrooms: Rooms for 2 people sharing a twin room with 2 or 3 beds, bath and wc. Rooms with 4 beds for a minimum of 4 (two single beds) are also available. Please note that rooms with 4 beds have limited space. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer, telephone and safety deposit box.
Meals - Hotel Melia Sol y Nieve, Sierra Nevada
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Buffet evening meal with show cooking.