Paradiski Ski area
| Ski holidays in France
| Ski deals in France
The Paradiski area comprises a large modern ski area nestled high in the French Alps. The fabulous purpose built multi-levelled resorts of Les Arcs and La Plagne, plus their smaller neighbours, link together to offer 425km of exciting endless pistes with over 238 slopes, 4 snowparks and 2 half pipes.
Skiing is possible up to an altitude of 3250m, ensuring good snow conditions throughout the season. Equally some of the more charming interesting pistes run through the snow spangled trees, down at the lower levels of resorts like Montalbert and Villaroger giving you a fabulous range of skiing whether up in the lunar landscapes or down in the wooded areas.
The whole ski area attracts all levels of ability with fantastic convenient ski-in ski-out opportunities from many of the properties. Despite being purpose built, the Paradiski plays host to many traditional Savoyarde looking properties, offering all of the most modern comforts.
Ski resorts in the Paradiski area
The ski centres in the Paradiski area are virtually all self -contained with a superb array of shops, bars and restaurants in each centre. The ski schools are positioned within easy reach of the slopes, making your stay as convenient as possible. Each village is well connected by road and by piste.
For a closer look at the 2 main resorts in the area, click on the links below.
Ski holidays in the Paradiski
Packed full of exciting activities over and above the day’s skiing and snowboarding, this area must be high on your list if you are planning a group holiday this season. The properties are big enough to accommodate larger parties of friends or families and the resorts themselves are full of fun pubs and clubs offering lots of vibrant nightlife to keep you all going well into the early hours. The restaurants and bars offer a fantastic choice of food and drink from more gastronomic platters through to simpler fast food options.
Families are also very well placed in the Paradiski area with a range of excellent children’s clubs run by well qualified and experienced staff ensuring maximum enjoyment for your children, allowing you to make the most of a little time off before rejoining your darlings and enjoying some time either on or off the slopes with them. Many of the operators offer free and reduced children’s places with many superb deals extending to day and evening care. You can not fail to be impressed by this magnificent area, where all your needs are taken care of.
Top tips from the Iglu Ski Experts
Cafes, bars and restaurants in Paradiski area,
- La Vache, Peisey Vallandry
- Bar Mont Blanc, Peisey Vallandry
- Le Golf Les Arcs
- Le Savoy Restaurant, Arc 2000
- L’Arpette Restaurant, Arc 1800
- Le Chalet de L’Arcelle Restaurant, Arc 1600
- Chalet des Verdons Sud Restaurant, Champagny
- Roc des Blanchets Restaurant, Champagny
- Le Choucas Restaurant, Arc 1800
- Au Bon Vieux Temps Restaurant, Aime La Plagne
- Mountain Cafe Restaurant, Arc 1800
- Le Plein Soleil Restaurant, Montchavin Les Coches
- Belliou La Fumée Restaurant, Les Arcs 2000
- Le Plan Bois “Chez Laurette” Restaurant, Montchavin
- Les Pierres Blanches Restaurant, Les Coches
- Chez Clarisse Restaurant, Arc 1800
- Laisonnay Refuge, Champagny-en-Vanoise
- La Bergerie Restaurant, Plagne Village
- Le Joli Bois Restaurant, Les Coches