"The Hotel Del Clos won a 2016 Trip Advisor Traveller's Choice award based on the reviews given by the travel community. This award recognises the hotel's outstanding service and all the fantastic feedback it recieves from guests."
Hotel Del Clos, Soldeu el Tarter, Andorra
Hotel Del Clos is part of the new Mountain Collection
that offers free ski guiding and coaching throughout your week’s stay.
With a fabulous location near the slopes, inviting après bar and large south-facing sun terrace with superb views over El Tarter’s slopes, it’s a superb snow hotel.
The hotel is decorated with beautifully carved wood and stone and facilities include a snug lounge with comfy seating and large log fire.. For our younger guests, there are three children’s club rooms, games & TV room, snow garden and slopeside kid’s chalet to ensure the children are as well cared for.
The bedrooms are spacious and well equipped and are a mix of twin, triple and quad rooms that feature bunk beds big enough for adults, and thanks to the hotel’s slightly elevated position, most rooms have spectacular mountain views too.
There’s also a treatment room (sports massage and therapies) and a brand new ski storage area with toasty boot warmers.
Features - Hotel Del Clos, Soldeu el Tarter
- Relaxed bar area with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV & board games
- Separate lounge area with large open fire and comfy seating
- Large sun terrace with views of El Tarter's slopes
- Equipment storage & boot warmers
- Free daily use of indoor pool, hot tub & steam room at nearby Hotel Nordic (300m away) from 12 to 3pm. Access outside of these times is subject to availability
- Planned treatment room for sports & beauty therapies
- A large range of treatments are planned in our wellness area, such as sports, deep tissue & hot stone massage, Japanese Reiki, Indian head massage and beauty treatments using Temple Spa products.
- 3 fantastic children’s clubs available 6 days a week for children aged 4 months–2 years, 2-5 years and 5-12 years
- Evening childcare available on 5 nights a week
- Ski school pick-up and drop-off service
- Hotel snow garden & kids chalet next to the slopes
- Children’s menus & high tea for children at 5pm
- Games & TV room
- Snow buggies and sledges
- 24hr baby room & UK standard cots & highchairs
Accommodation - Hotel Del Clos, Soldeu el Tarter
Number of rooms: 53 All are spacious and comfortably furnished with deep mattresses, flatscreen TV’s and a fully ensuite bathroom with hairdryer, bath & shower attachment. Many have views of El Tarter’s slopes and some have a balcony or terrace at a supplement.
Rooms (2-3 people): Twin and triple rooms, some with a balcony or terrace have two or three single beds and side views across the village. Mountain view rooms, rooms with a balcony or terrace and rooms for sole use available.
Larger rooms (2-4 people): These very large rooms have twin beds and built-in wooden bunk beds suitable for adults or children, separated from the main bedroom either by a partition or door. Most rooms have a balcony or terrace.
Deluxe quad room (2-4 people): This unique deluxe quad room has two bedrooms; one has twin beds and the other has bunk beds in a small room off the hallway. There is also a large terrace offering mountain views.
Meals - Hotel Del Clos, Soldeu el Tarter
Extensive cooked & continental buffet breakfast including fresh coffee, tea, fruit juices, breads, pastries, jams, cereals & porridge served daily between 7 & 9am. A continental breakfast is served until 10am. Daily afternoon tea with warming soup, plus freshly baked cakes or biscuits. An appetising four-course buffet & waiter-served evening meal followed by fresh coffee between 7 & 10pm is available on 6 nights, leaving you free to explore the resort on one night or choose from the hotel’s bistro menu.