Haus Schrofenstein, Lech, Austria
Lovingly run by the Wolf family, the small and attractive Haus Schrofenstein is beautifully furnished in traditional Austrian style. It offers great value and a good location just 3 minutes’ walk from the Oberlech lift and 5 minutes’ from the village centre.
With an appealing Austrian interior encompassed with a cosy atmosphere, you’ll feel ‘at home’ and well cared for during your ski holiday in one of the world’s best known and exclusive ski resorts.
Features - Haus Schrofenstein, LechLocation:400m to village centre and to Oberlech lift. Intermediate skiers can ski down to the Schlosskopf lift.
- Breakfast room
- Lounge and cosy bar
- Wi-Fi (pay locally).
- NB: The hotel does not have a lift.
Accommodation -Haus Schrofenstein, Lech
- 15 Austrian twins have bath or shower.
- All rooms have radio and TV.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meal -Haus Schrofenstein, Lech
- Bed & Breakfast-Buffet breakfast.
- For guests choosing half board a 3 course evening meal is served at Hotel Tannbergerhof (Christmas and New Year gala dinner included).
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.