"Situated in the middle of town, this traditional Austrian chalet is perfectly placed to get the best out of St Anton. A combination of high intensity skiing and excellent nightlife make St Anton a top location for UK skiers and boarders. With centrally located chalets hard to come by, the Gerlinde represents very good value."
Chalet Gerlinde - St Anton, Austria
Fantastically located near the church in central St Anton, Chalet Gerlinde is just a couple of minutes walk to the cobbled pedestrian zone of Dorfstrasse with the many shops, bars and restaurants this leading Austrian resort has to offer.
Set in a peaceful position, this traditionally decorated chalet is set out on several floors. There’s a sauna area on the lower floor and a lovely open plan living/dining room with separate kitchen on the first floor. The bedrooms are all spacious and benefit from their own ensuite shower and loo and there is an additional sofa bed which can be used for a younger child on request.
The Gerlinde is a hugely exciting addition to our programme for 14/15 and we have no doubt it will be very popular due to its excellent location and comfortable surroundings. It is run by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who lives on the top floor of the chalet.
Features - Chalet Gerlinde, St Anton
- Internet access with laptop provided
- Shared Sauna
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- External parking for up to 2 cars
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatic Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker -Ski and boot room
- Extras -Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities - Cot & Highchair when needed
- Dogs allowed (must be pre-booked, small charge & deposit payable)
Accommodation - Chalet Gerlinde, St Anton
L-Shaped Twin - Ensuite shower room with loo & balcony
Austrian twin - Ensuite shower room with loo + balcony (single pull out sofa bed for young child)
Austrian twin - Ensuite shower room with loo + balcony
Austrian twin - Ensuite shower room with loo
Meals - Chalet Gerlinde, St Anton
We try to create an informal approach to breakfast and evening meals so that you can fully relax, unwine and enjoy your means at your own time to suit your group.
- First Evening Champagne & Canapes
- Cooked & Continental Breakfasts - croissant, bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom, yoghurts, cereals, porridge, fresh fruit, breads & jams (served 6 days of the week, simple continental left for 7th day)
- Afternoon Tea including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cake, breads & jams (7 days)
- Pre-Dinner Canapes & Wine (6 days of the week)
- 3-course Evening Meal with Wine, Cheese & Fresh Coffee/Chocolates (6 days)