Chalet Rose, St Anton
An attractive, older style chalet in a wonderful location at the top of the Nasserein nursery slopes. The lounge is bright and airy with wonderful views down the slopes and across the valley. Good intermediate skiers are able to ski back to the chalet and down to the lift in the morning, conditions permitting, there is a short off-piste section to be negotiated. The ski bus stop is just 300 metres away (2 minutes to Nasserein lifts or 5 minutes to St. Anton), or it is a 9 minute walk into Nasserein centre and a 20 minute walk into St. Anton.
Facilities - Chalet Rose, St Anton
- Attractive chalet on the slopes in Nasserein
- Ski-in/ski-out for good intermediate skiers
- 6 Austrian twin rooms, some en suite with terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV room
Accommodation - Chalet Rose, St Anton
Dining Room with views, kitchen.
Shared shower room, wc & separate wc.
Rooms 5 & 6: Austrian twins* (no washbasin).
Entrance, ski rack, lounge area with views, small TV area (BBC World News and DVD Player).
Shared bathroom, separate wc.
Room 1: Austrian twin* with shower, wc & terrace.
Rooms 2 & 3: Austrian twins* with washbasin & terrace.
Room 4: Austrian twin* with shower, wc & terrace.
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Sleeps: 12 guests.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Chalet Rose, St Anton
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.