Chalet Petite Etoile, Alpe D'Huez
Chalet Petite Etoile has it all. Whilst the old stone walls remain of the traditional French chalet exterior, inside the chalet has been completely transformed. It has an attractive, alpine style of decor and modern twists in the furnishings which add that extra level of comfort. Whilst the living area is small, the superb central location of the chalet means that you are more likely to be out and about than collapsing on the sofa! From the heated boot dryers and open-plan living area, to the inviting en suite bedrooms, Chalet Petite Etoile is a popular choice so early booking is recommended.
Chalet Petite Etoile is situated in the same building as its bigger sister, Chalet Grande Etoile. Although there is no access to the wellness facility in Chalet Grande Etoile from chalet Petite Etoile, you can take advantage of the excellent facilities of both these chalets by booking them together as a group of 20.
There are not many chalets that boast such a sought after location as Chalet Petite Etoile, situated on a quiet street yet close to the action. Not only is it right in the centre of town but, more importantly, it is just 120 metres from the basket lift. You could nip out for a new pair of goggles, head back to the chalet to pick up your skis and be whipping down the mountain before your friends have even finished their breakfast!
Features - Chalet Petite Etoile, Alpe D'Huez
- Superior Chalet
- Free WIFI
- All rooms en suite
- Close to the Town Centre
Accommodation - Chalet Petite Etoile, Alpe D'Huez
As twin beds in rooms 1, 2 and 3 can be configured as either twins or king-sized doubles, we will make them up a twins unless we are advised otherwise.
- entrance with heated boot dryers and ski storage
- open plan kitchen, dining and small living area with access to valley side balcony
Room 1 = twin or king-sized double with shower and WC
Room 2 = twin or king- sized double with shower, WC and access to balcony (shared with living area)
Triple suite comprising:
Room 3 = twin or king-sized double with a small single room (bunk beds) in a separate room across a private corridor
Room 1 add £2 pp/pn
Room 2 add £3 pp/pn
Room 3 as a quad, when 4th bed (bunk) is occupied by a child aged 2-11yrs they pay half the adult full price.
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Petite Etoile, Alpe D'Huez
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A hearty breakfast - A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of three hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- On your return from the slopes - A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits you
- In the evening - Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights, A selection of Silver level wines, unlimited coffee, Enjoy a delicious freshly cooked 3 course meal with house wine until coffee.