Chalet Delphine - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Delphine is a new addition to our programme for the 2014/15 ski season.
Located beside the piste in Plagne 1800 it offers easy access to the superb Paradiski ski area and a high standard of accommodation
Designed specifically for guests, this chalet offers families space, privacy and superb facilities. Most rooms are family suites and all have layouts that work well with young children.
The décor is modern in style but has Alpine touches that remind you of your superb location in the French Alps, as will the stunning views over the slopes of La Plagne.
The chalet has an airy dedicated playroom and an external hot tub allowing both children and adults to relax in style. There is a boot room with heated boot warmers and a spacious lounge with a real fire.
The slopes are a few metres from the chalet door and it takes around a minute to ski down to the nearest chair lift. The bars and shops of Plagne 1800 are nearby and Plagne Centre is a short shuttle bus ride.
Features - Chalet Delphine, Plagne 1800
- Superb facilities for children of all ages with dedicated playrooms, toys, books, DVDs, arts and crafts materials and well trained staff providing stimulating activities
- Optional à la carte Child Care in the comfort of your own chalet
- Free wi-? , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room
Accommodation - Chalet Delphine, Plagne 1800
Access to hot tub
Ski & boot storage
Room 1 – Family suite with double room, bunk room and en-suite shower + WC
Room 2 – Family suite with double room, triple room (single and bunks) and en-suite bath + WC
Room 3 – Family suite with double room, bunk room and en-suite shower + WC
Room 4 – Twin room with en-suite shower and WC
Room 5 – Family suite with double room, triple room (single and bunks) and en-suite bath + WC
Open plan living / dining area with TV and fireplace
NOTE: Floorplans to be confirmed
Meals - Chalet Delphine, Plagne 1800
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.