"A comfortable chalet in the most aesthetically pleasing of the La Plagne villages. The Marmotte is the perfect choice for families and groups looking for good value access to hundreds of kilometres of skiing."
Chalet Marmotte, La Plagne 1800
Situated above La Plagne 1800, Chalet Marmotte is a lovely traditional chalet with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Within close proximity to the ski bus stop, you are within 2 minutes of the heart of La Plagne centre, giving access to slopes, bars and restaurants.
Ideal for families as some rooms accommodate up to 4 guests, this chalet offers great facilities including free “Wifi” access.
Features - Chalet Marmotte, La Plagne 1800
- 2 mins walk to ski bus stop or 3 minutes walk to piste
- Lovely lounge/dining room with an open fireplace & a sunny balcony
- Flat screen TV with DVD & CD player
- Free “Wifi” access from lounge area of chalet
- Boot warmers & ski storage
- Most rooms with either en-suite or with private facilities
Accommodation - Chalet Marmotte, La Plagne 1800
Sauna & ski storage
2 x Family room – (1 x twins + bunk + en-suite shower & WC, 1 x double + bunks + ensuite shower & WC
Kitchen, lounge/dining room & balcony
Bathroom + WC. Mezzanine
Shared facilities (bathroom + WC)
Meals - Chalet Marmotte, La Plagne 1800
6 days of meals through out your stay. Your chalet hosts tradition day off will normally be during the middle of your stay. Breakfast will be on a 'help yourself' basis ad your host will be more than happy to help you choose and book a restaurant for your evening meal.
Breakfast including a selection of daily cooked options:
- Cooked options may include a selection of any of the following: eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon or sausages.
- Fresh bread, mini pastries & a selection of preserves
- Choice of cereals
- Hot beverage of choice
- Apple and orange juice
Afternoon tea including:
- Home-made cakes, fresh bread, jam & preserves
- Selection of hot and cold drinks
- Fresh fruit bowl
Dinner: 4 Course evening meal with free flowing local wines until coffee is served.
Nibbles & a glass of pre-dinner beverage
Traditional Savoyard evening meal - complimented with upgraded wines
Coffee, tea, herbal tea/infusions, chocolates and an after dinner drink (Cognac/brandy or Genepi)
Complimentary bathroom essentials up on arrival
Mineral water in your room upon arrival
6 days housekeeping service
Please Note: All dietary requirements catered for. Please advise the sales team at time of booking. Child meals are provided for including 'high teas'. Please advise the sales team at time of booking.