Chalet Charmant - La Plagne , France
Chalet Charmant is a pleasant chalet apartment with comfortable, modern furnishings. Situated in the snow sure area of Plagne Village (2050 metres) in the same complex as Chalet Joly,
Chalet Charmant is ideal for ski convenience.
The Telebus Lift that takes you directly to Plagne Centre, is just around the corner and it is possible to ski from just below the chalet to the Bergeres or Melezes Chairlifts. Just opposite are restaurants, shops and a bar.
Features - Chalet Charmant, La Plagne
- open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with fireplace
- all rooms en suite
- ski room
Accommodation - Chalet Charmant, La Plagne
Rooms 1 = twin with shower and WC (high window)
Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
Room 3 = twin with extra single bed, shower and WC
open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with fireplace
Room 4 = twin with bath and WC
Rooms 5 = twin with extra single bed, shower and WC
Meals - Chalet Charmant, La Plagne
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going
on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages