Montagnettes Les Menuires Apartments, Les Menuires
Built in the style of a mountain hamlet the chalets offer the ultimate comfort with their ski-in ski-out location and luxurious and spacious interiors. Situated above La Croisette with doorstep skiing, 300m from the shops, les Montagnettes offer beautifully furnished, high quality accommodation. There are two saunas, one steam room, a massage room and a Jacuzzi all available at a charge which is payable locally. The residence also features a restaurant, Baroc Café, where there is the possibility of half board and breakfast options (payable locally and must be pre-booked).
Features - Montagnettes Les Menuires Apartments, Les Menuires
- Ski in ski out location
- 2 Sauna's, a steam room, jucuzzi and massage centre
- 300m from the village centre
- On site restaurant offering a half board catering service
- Hot and cold takeaway and bakery service
- End of week cleaning (except kitchen area)
- Private parking - €70/car/week approx.
Accommodation - Montagnettes Les Menuires Apartments, Les Menuires
In addition to the descriptions below all chalets and apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, living area with open fire and dining area, TV and telephone
- Apartment (6) (72m2) - One double and one twin bedroom. One cabin room with bunk beds. One bathroom and one shower room. Two WCs. South facing balcony.
- Chalet (8) Sauna (95m2) - One double bedroom and three twin bedrooms. Three bathrooms with bath or shower. Three WCs. Private sauna and shower. Balcony
- Chalet (10) (105m2) - One double bedroom and three twin bedrooms. One mezzanine with twin beds. Four bathrooms with bath or shower. Four WCs. Balcony.
Optional Grand Comfort Formula - daily cleaning service, daily towel change, mid-week linen change €330 per apartment and €450 per chalet.