Niseko Northern Resort, Niseko, Japan
This hotel has a perfect location with doorstep skiing on the slopes of Annupuri and an easy ski down to the gondola or quad chair lift and the convenience of a ski rental shop and ski lockers within the hotel. There are Japanese baths (men and women) and it is planned that a natural onsen will be open for next season. There is also an aesthetic salon offering beauty treatments and massages. Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast basis allowing you the freedom to either eat in one of the hotel restaurants or maybe take the free and regular bus to Hirafu and try one of the many restaurants there.
Features- Niseko Northern Resort, Niseko, Japan
- Doorstep skiing, ski down to the gondola or quad chair
- Modern, Scandinavian design led hotel with on site restaurants and bar
- Japanese baths with sauna, natural onsen and salon with beauty massage treatments
- Ski hire, ski lockers, Japanese pub and tea room, laundromat.
Accommodation- Niseko Northern Resort, Niseko, Japan
Rooms- for 2 people sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. Standard triple rooms, deluxe twin or triple rooms and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV, fridge, iron, safe and hairdryer.
Meals- Niseko Northern Resort, Niseko, Japan
- Buffet breakfast
- buffet restaurant open for lunch and dinner
- Japanese restaurant opening evenings
- Fusion restaurant "Eclat"
- Pinnacle Cafe open from 11.30am to 9.30pm offering western style snacks
- Forest lounge and bar