Grand Hotel Polyana, Sochi
The Grand Hotel Polyana is the top hotel in the area and puts you in a good location to ski the resorts. Gasprom gondola is just minutes from the hotel but there are electric carts available to take you to and fro if you don’t fancy walking, the other two ski areas, Rosa Khutor and Mountain Carousel, are accessible by taxi, just a few mins away. The hotel is practically brand new, the final phase finished in 2009, and because of this looks absolutely spotless. The rooms are luxurious and the suites are simply stunning, the décor differs slightly depending on which part of the hotel you stay but all are a high standard. There are a number of restaurants and you can choose to eat in different buildings if you want a change of scene.
Features- Grand Hotel Polyana, Sochi
- 3 restaurants where you can have your evening meals
- swimming pool with pool bar
- a choice of r
- lap pool
- 2 huge spas offering a range of treatments and massages (extra cost)
- small spa with massage room (extra charge)
- billiard room & games room
- cinema (films in Russia)
- 24 hour reception
- free electric carts to take you to the Gas prom gondola
- 300m from the Gasprom Gondola with electric carts to take you to and from
- 1-2km from the other ski areas (Rosa Khutor and Mountain Carousel) which are accessed by taxi (extra cost)
Accommodation- Grand Hotel Polyana, Sochi
Rooms: have a bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, tea/coffee making facilities, slippers, robes, iron/board, desk, flat screen TV, phone and hairdryer.
Deluxe room – sleep 1-2: has a king bed or twin beds
Deluxe balcony room – sleep 1-2: has a king bed or twin beds plus a balcony with stunning views of the surrounding mountains
Studio – sleeps 1-2: has a king bed with a lounge area
Luxury suite - sleep 1-2: a private bedroom with a king bed a bathroom and a separate living room
Meal- Grand Hotel Polyana, Sochi
- A buffet breakfast of breads, cold meats & fish, hot options and juice, coffee and tea.
- The evening meal can be taken at three different restaurants and consist of a 3 course buffet meal with soup or cold/hot option to start, a selection of European options for main course from the buffet and a choice of deserts.