Hotel Regina, Solden
The Hotel Regina is a beautiful hotel decorated to the highest standards. Situated a short walk from the centre of Sölden and just a couple of minutes' to the gondola station, the Regina is superbly located.
The extensive Wellness area welcomes you with an indoor pool, saunas, steam room, relaxation area with water beds and fitness room. A pampering massage, solarium and revitalising spa treatments are a treat for a local charge.
Features - Hotel Regina, Solden
- 2-minute walk to the Gaislachkogel gondola
- Ski bus stop outside
- 5 minutes walk to resort centre
- Indoor pool
- Extensive wellness area - Indoor swimming-pool, Biological sauna, Steam temple and Hamam Cleopatra
- Stadl infra-red sauna, rustic sauna, Relaxation room with water beds, Saline grotto and Blossom bath
- Local charge for - Hay bath, Serail bath, Solarium and Cleopatra bath
- Fitness room
- Children's playroom
- Stunning hotel with impressive decor
- Lift does not go to the top floor
Please note the minimum age for the sauna is 16 years.
Accommodation - Hotel Regina, Solden
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and separate WC. Superior rooms that sleep up to 4 with Austrian twin beds, sofa beds, lounge area and whirlpool bath are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, cable TV and some with balcony or terrace.
Meals - Hotel Regina, Solden
- The hearty buffet breakfast has both hot and cold options.
- 5-course evening meals with choice of main course and salad buffet offer a gastronomic delight
- Weekly gala dinner · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included