Hotel Del Clos, Soldeu el Tarter, Andorra
With a fabulous location near the slopes, inviting après bar and large south-facing sun terrace with superb views over El Tarter’s slopes, it’s a superb snow hotel.
The hotel is decorated with beautifully carved wood and stone and facilities include a snug lounge with comfy seating and large log fire.. For our younger guests, there are three children’s club rooms, games & TV room, snow garden and slopeside kid’s chalet to ensure the children are as well cared for.
The bedrooms are spacious and well equipped and are a mix of twin, triple and quad rooms that feature bunk beds big enough for adults, and thanks to the hotel’s slightly elevated position, most rooms have spectacular mountain views too.
There’s also a treatment room (sports massage and therapies) and a brand new ski storage area with toasty boot warmers.
At a glance:
- Great club atmosphere
- Good for groups
- Family friendly
- Kids’ clubs available
- Free Wi-Fi in the bar & lounge area
- Free use of indoor pool, hot tub & steam room at Hotel Nordic (400m away)
Features - Hotel Del Clos, Soldeu el Tarter
- Relaxed bar area with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV & board games
- Separate lounge area with large open fire
- Large sun terrace
- Ski/board equipment storage & heated boot warmers
- New treatment room is planned to offer sports & beauty therapies
- 3 fantastic children’s clubs available 6 days a week for children aged 4 months–2 years, 2-5 years and 5-12 years
- Evening childcare available on 5 nights a week
- Ski school pick-up and drop-off service
- Hotel snow garden & kids chalet next to the slopes
- Children’s menus & high tea for children at 5pm
- Games & TV room
- Snow buggies and sledges
- 24hr baby room & UK standard cots & highchairs
Accommodation - Hotel Del Clos, Soldeu el Tarter
Number of rooms: 53 All rooms are spacious and comfortably furnished with deep mattresses, flat screen TV’s and a fully ensuite bathroom with hairdryer, bath & shower attachment. Most rooms have mountain views and some have a balcony or terrace. Rooms (2-3 people): Twin and triple rooms come with either two or three single beds. Some twin rooms can take an extra bed suitable for a child only. Rooms with a balcony or terrace and rooms for sole use are available.
Quad rooms (2-4 people): These very large rooms have twin beds and built-in wooden bunk beds suitable for adults or children. The bunks are separated from the main bedroom either by a partition wall or a door. Most rooms have a balcony or terrace. Deluxe quad room (2-4 people): This unique deluxe quad room has two bedrooms; one has twin beds and the other has bunk beds in a small room off the hallway. There is also a large terrace offering mountain views.
Meals - Hotel Del Clos, Soldeu el Tarter2014/15 Season:
- Extensive cooked & continental buffet breakfast including fresh coffee, tea, fruit juices, breads, pastries, jams, cereals & porridge served daily between 7-9am
- Continental breakfast between 9-10am
- Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, pastries or biscuits
- Three-course evening meal with waiter-service for selected courses followed by fresh coffee between 7-10pm
- A range of carefully selected wines available to purchase with your meal
Club Board (2015/16 Season)
For Winter 2015/16, we’re pleased to introduce Club Board to our Mountain Collection properties. This is very popular with our Beachclub guests and we’ve tailored it to include daily breakfast, a filling afternoon tea plus 5 evening meals per week, freeing up 2 nights to explore your resort and experience more of the local culture and cuisine.
If you choose to dine with us on the 2 non-inclusive nights, let us know when you book your holiday and we can cater for you, either in one of our hotel restaurants or, if your party has booked out one of our homely chalets, we’ll create home cooked meals on one or both of the 2 non-inclusive nights as well.