Hotel Roc de St.Miquel, Soldeu el Tarter
Hotel Roc de St. Miquel is small family run hotel on the outskirts of Soldeuan offering excellent levels of service and value for money. Access to the main gondola is easy as the bus stops at the end of the hotel's driveway. The hotel's Roc Bar is the ideal place to enjoy an evening drink or watch sporting events on the Sky TV.
Features- Hotel Roc de St.Miquel, Soldeu el Tarter
- Roc bar with Sky TV open 6.00pm-midnight
- Games room with games console and darts
- Weekly live music
- FREE WiFi in bar/restaurant area
- Extra charge for à la carte restaurant
- 8 minutes walk to resort centre and main gondola
- Bus stop outside
Accommodation- Hotel Roc de St.Miquel, Soldeu el Tarter
Rooms: for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private bath and WC. All rooms have a TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Meals- Hotel Roc St.Miquel, Soldeu el Tarter
Cooked breakfast available at an additional charge
3 course evening meals with a set menu