Ski All Inclusive package includes: Return charter flights and resort transfers, Accommodation, Local lift pass, Ski or Board hire or Carriage, Boot hire.
Xalet Casale, Soldeu el Tarter
Run by an expert hospitality team who are on hand to offer help and advice throughout your holiday, Lodge Casale is a superb property for groups. It is an original building sympathetically restored to a very high standard. Old stone and wood have been used and tasteful furniture has been carefully chosen to complement the style of the property. It is located in the centre of El Tarter, 800m from the El Tarter lifts, where ski lockers are available free of charge and next door to the Xalet Motxo.
Features - Xalet Casale, Soldeu el Tarter
- Lounge area
- Hospitality bar
- Satellite TV
Accommodation - Xalet Casale, Soldeu el Tarter
Twin bedrooms with ensuite shower and wc.
Meals - Xalet Casale, Soldeu el Tarter
For a little bit more from a chalet holiday choose our ‘Super Service’ upgrade to enjoy cooked breakfasts each day & snack packs for the slopes, après ski ‘vin chaud’, pre-dinner aperitifs, four course evening meal with a selection of wines followed by fresh coffee and mints. The ‘Super Service’ upgrade is available to groups taking the whole chalet and is at a supplement of £55 for adults, £30 for children.
Super Service Chalet Board includes:
Also included in your Super Service Chalet:
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Hearty cooked breakfast
- Daily snacks for the slopes
- Afternoon tea, vin chaud, bread, jam, biscuits & a freshly baked cake
- Aperitifs served with pre-dinner snacks
- Four course evening meal (on 6 nights)A selection of wines served with dinner
- Fresh coffee & mints after dinner
- Cosy duvets & pillows with a midweek linen & towel change
- Bathrobes and slippers in every room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary mixers