Ski All Inclusive package includes: Return charter flights and resort transfers, Accommodation, Local lift pass, Ski or Board hire or Carriage, Boot hire.
Xalet Motxo, El Tarter
Xalet Motxo offers a very high standard of accommodation close to the centre of El Tarter, 800m uphill from the main gondola and right next door to the Xalet Casale. Originally a traditional barn, the interior uses original old stone and wood to maintain the character and robust, rustic wooden furniture and comfy leather sofas provide an attractive and comfortable dining/lounge area. Perfect for groups and families. Expert hospitality team on hand to offer help and advice throughout your stay.
Features - Xalet Motxo, El Tarter
- Comfortable lounge area with satellite TV
- Free use of communal ski storage near to lifts
Accommodation - Xalet Motxo, El Tarter11 Rooms
Rooms (2 People):
Twin rooms with two single beds or twin beds, bath or shower and wc.
Meals - Accommodation - Xalet Motxo, El Tarter
For a little bit more from a chalet holiday choose our ‘Super Service’ upgrade to enjoy cooked breakfasts each day & snack packs for the slopes, après ski ‘vin chaud’, pre-dinner aperitifs, four course evening meal with a selection of wines followed by fresh coffee and mints. The ‘Super Service’ upgrade is available to groups taking the whole chalet and is at a supplement of £55 for adults, £30 for children.
Super Service Chalet Board includes:
Also included in your Super Service Chalet:
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Hearty cooked breakfast
- Daily snacks for the slopes
- Afternoon tea, vin chaud, bread, jam, biscuits & a freshly baked cake
- Aperitifs served with pre-dinner snacks
- Four course evening meal (on 6 nights)A selection of wines served with dinner
- Fresh coffee & mints after dinner
- Cosy duvets & pillows with a midweek linen & towel change
- Bathrobes and slippers in every room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary mixers
Note: Staff live in.