Chalet Bichler, Soll, Austria
Sleeps: 11-15 guests.
The Bichler is a charming Austrian chalet with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, ideally situated in a quiet location with lovely mountain views and conveniently close to Söll’s lively village centre.
It offers cheerful, traditionally styled accommodation throughout and facilities include a dining room, comfortable lounge and ski & boot storage. The ski bus stops just 50m away.
Features- Chalet Bichler, Soll
- Ski bus stop 50m
- Attractive, traditionally furnished chalet
- All bedrooms with private or ensuite shower/wc, many with balcony
- Village centre approximately 800m
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski boot room and ski storage
Accommodation- Chalet Bichler, Soll
Boot room and ski storage.
Dining room, lounge, wc.
Room 0: Apartment with Austrian twin* and bunk beds. Private shower/wc adjacent.
Rooms 1 & 2: Austrian twin* with single sofa bed, shower/wc/balcony.
Room 3: Austrian twin* with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 4: Austrian twin* with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 5: Single room, private shower/wc adjacent.
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Sleeps: 11-15 guests
Meal- Chalet Bichler , Soll
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.