Chalet Sonnenhof, Soll
Set in a slightly elevated position above Söll centre, with the ski lifts easily accessible by ski bus (or approx. 25 minutes' walk). The Sonnenhof has proved very popular with our customers. All rooms are decorated in traditional style and all have en suite facilities and balcony.
Features - Chalet Sonnenhof, Soll
- Söll village centre approx. 8-10 minutes' walk and ski bus stop approx. 2 minutes' walk
- Cosy wood panelled cellar bar
- Sun terrace
- Services of Chalet hosts
- Chalet staff live in
Accommodation - Chalet Sonnenhof, Soll
Chalet Sonnenhof - sleeps 24-29(room numbers in brackets):
- Ground floor: Charming dining room/lounge. Reception area with small sitting area.
- First floor: Five twins with en suite shower, WC and balcony (103, 104, 105, 108, 109) and four triples with en suite bath, WC and balcony (101, 102, 106, 107).
- Second floor: One twin (202) and one small triple (203) (3rd person must be a child up to & incl. 7 years) both with en suite bath, WC and balcony, and one twin with en suite shower, WC and balcony (204).
Meals - Chalet Sonnenhof, Soll
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
- Wholesome breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with house wine and coffee included
- 4-course farewell dinner