Hotel Garni Sonnenhof, Soll
Set in a quiet location with stunning views toward the Wilder Kaiser and Hohe Salve mountains from its sun terrace, this small and cosy hotel offers traditionally styled accommodation and attentive service combined to make this hotel great value for money for your winter holiday.
Features - Hotel Garni Sonnenhof, Soll
- 8 minutes’ walk (800m) into the village centre with the ski lifts easily accessible by ski bus which stops 2 minutes’ walk (200m) from the hotel.
- Cosy wood panelled cellar bar with Sky TV
- Dining room and lounge area;
- Reception area with small sitting area
- Sun terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV room
- garden terrace
Accommodation - Hotel Garni Sonnenhof, Soll
- No. of rooms: 12
- All Austrian twins have bath or shower, lounge area and balcony or terrace, cable TV and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Garni Sonnenhof, Soll
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast.
- For guests choosing half board a 3 course evening meal is served at restaurant Söller stuben in the village centre.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
- Bed & Breakfast