Hotel Gansleit, Soll
The Hotel Gänsleit is a very popular, informal hotel that has many repeat guests. The friendly owners Steve, Rosi and their family will make sure your stay is a memorable one. Steve takes his guests skiing, ensuring that you enjoy the highlights of the Söll and Ski Welt area. The hotel consists of two buildings and has a reputation for good food. Under normal conditions, it is possible to ski right back to the door of the hotel at the end of the day.
Features - Hotel Gansleit, Soll
- Skiing back to the hotel
- Ski bus stop outside
- 5 minutes' walk to village centre
- Approx. 8 minutes' walk to Hohe Salve lifts
- Ski guiding with hotel owner (3 x weekly)
- Sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- Fitness room
- Massage, solarium and whirlpool (local charge)
- Bar with TV
Accommodation - Hotel Gansleit, Soll
- Austrian twin rooms have private facilities, hairdryer, safe and cable TV. Some rooms can take a third and fourth bed (only suitable for children).
- Larger rooms with a terrace or balcony, available at a supplement.
- Single rooms are available at a supplement
Meals - Hotel Gansleit, Soll
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and regular salad buffet
- Weekly spare-ribs evening
- Weekly cake buffet
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners included