Hotel Postwirt, Soll, Austria
Dating from the 13th century, the Postwirt is the oldest building in the valley. Now one of Söll’s leading hotels it is ideally located in the central village pedestrian area. The Hotel Postwirt is traditional and family run, offering friendly, welcoming atmosphere and high standards of service.
Features - Hotel Postwirt, Soll
- Comfortable lounge and cocktail bar
- Attractive wood-panelled stüberl and residents’ restaurant
- Historic vaulted à la carte restaurant
- Turkish bath, sauna, heated outdoor pool (free)
- Massage and solarium (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Postwirt, Soll
50 Rooms. All spacious twins have bath, cable TV, radio, phone, hairdryer and safe. Balcony rooms available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Postwirt, Soll
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with choice of main course plus starter, salad and cheese buffets
- Christmas and New Year meals included