Formerly the popular Hotel Tenne, the Hotel Rubin is ideally located in the heart of Söll's lively après ski and nightlife, which the resort has become renowned for. Benefitting from two NEW and lively, late night bars on site, the Rubin is an ideal choice for young people and groups wanting to make the most of Söll's party atmosphere. It offers value for money with comfortable accommodation.
· 2 lively bars 'Red Horse' and 'Sports Bar' on the ground floor, open late
· 22 bedrooms
· 2 people on half board sharing a room with separate beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with Austrian twin beds and triple rooms, some with balcony are available at a supplement.
· All rooms were recently decorated and have cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
· 1 minute walk to resort centre
· 8 minutes walk to the Hochsöll gondola
· 5 minutes walk to nursery slopes and ski school meeting place
· 1 minute walk to ski bus stop
· buffet breakfast
· 3 course evening meals with choice of main course
· daily salad buffet
- Hotel Rubin operates as a 'party hotel' and is not suitable for children under the age of 16yrs.
- The hotel has no lift.