Chalet Alpenheim, St Anton
One of the most sought after locations in St. Anton! Ski to and from the door of this pretty little chalet on the edge of the piste in the popular Sonnenwiese area of St. Anton.
Situated in an enviable peaceful setting, it has wonderful views over the village and surrounding mountains, yet is just 3 minutes’ walk from the centre of the village. In the mornings it is a short ski down to the Nasserein gondola, and in the afternoon you can ski home to the chalet from a main run or back to resort from many. The chalet has a light and airy dining room and lounge area, with superb views out over the slopes. Bedrooms are cheerfully decorated, and all have en suite facilities. If you feel like a sauna, massage or a swim after a hard day on the slopes, St. Anton’s excellent Wellness Centre is only a couple of minute’s from the chalet’s front door, and the famous bars and restaurants of the village centre are only 3 minutes away. Yet all the action is distant enough for the Alpenheim to retain its tranquil feel. This is one of our most popular chalets!
Features- Chalet Alpenheim, St Anton
- Fantasic ski-in/ski-out location in one of Austria’s top resorts
- Only 3 minutes (250m) from the village centre and ski lifts
- Easy access to St. Anton’s ‘Wellness centre’ with indoor/outdoor pools and spa (payable locally)
- Cosy dining room and lounge area with tiled stove and panoramic views
- All rooms with ensuite bath or shower/wc, TV and safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski in ski out
Accommodation- Chalet Alpenheim, St Anton
Lower Ground Floor
Ski & boot room.
Reception, dining-room with tiled stove and panoramic views, small TV room.
Room 1 - Small double room with shower/wc
Room 2 - Austrian twin* with single sofa bed, shower/wc/balcony
Room 3 - Austrian twin* with shower/wc/basin in room/balcony
Room 4 - Single with shower/wc
Room 5 - Austrian twin* with single sofa bed suitable for a child only, shower/wc
Room 6 - Austrian twin* with shower/wc
Room 7 - Austrian twin* with single sofa bed suitable for a child only, shower/wc
Room 8 - Double room with shower/wc
Room 9 - Austrian twin* with single sofa bed, shower/wc
Room 10 - Austrian twin* with shower/wc/basin in room
Room 11 - Single shower/wc
Room 12 - Austrian twin* with shower/wc
Room 14 - Austrian twin* with shower/wc
Room 15 - Austrian twin* with single sofa bed suitable for a child only, shower/wc
Room 20 - Junior suite with 2 Austrian twins*, bath/wc, kitchenette, under eaves
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Sleeps: 28-35 Guests
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meal- Chalet Alpenheim, St Anton
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.