Chalet Alpenheim, St Anton
One of the most sought after locations in St. Anton! Ski to and from the door of this pretty little chalet on the edge of the piste in the popular Sonnenwiese area of St. Anton.
Situated in an enviable peaceful setting, it has wonderful views over the village and surrounding mountains, yet is just 3 minutes’ walk from the centre of the village. In the mornings it is a short ski down to the Nasserein gondola, and in the afternoon you can ski home to the chalet from a main run or back to resort from many. The chalet has a light and airy dining room and lounge area, with superb views out over the slopes. Bedrooms are cheerfully decorated, and all have en suite facilities. If you feel like a sauna, massage or a swim after a hard day on the slopes, St. Anton’s excellent Wellness Centre is only a couple of minute’s from the chalet’s front door, and the famous bars and restaurants of the village centre are only 3 minutes away. Yet all the action is distant enough for the Alpenheim to retain its tranquil feel. This is one of our most popular chalets!
Features- Chalet Alpenheim, St Anton
- Fantasic ski-in/ski-out location in one of Austria’s top resorts
- Only 3 minutes (250m) from the village centre and ski lifts
- Easy access to St. Anton’s ‘Wellness centre’ with indoor/outdoor pools and spa
- Cosy dining room and lounge area with tiled stove and panoramic views
- All rooms with ensuite bath or shower/wc, TV and safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation- Chalet Alpenheim, St Anton
Lower Ground Floor
Ski & boot room.
Reception, dining-room with tiled stove and panoramic views, small TV room.
Room 1 - Double room with shower/wc
Room 2 - Austrian twin with single sofa bed, shower/wc/balcony
Room 3 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/basin in room/balcony
Room 4 - Single shower/wc
Room 5 - Austrian twin with single sofa bed suitable for a child only, shower/wc
Room 6 - Austrian twin with bath and shower over/wc
Room 7 - Austrian twin with single sofa bed suitable for a child only, shower/wc/basin in room. Large terrace
Second Floor-Room 8 - Double room with shower/wc
Room 9 - Austrian twin with single sofa bed, shower/wc
Room 10 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/basin in room
Room 11 - Single shower/wc
Room 12 - Austrian twin with shower/wc
Room 14 - Austrian twin with shower/wc
Room 15 - Austrian twin with single sofa bed suitable for a child only, shower/wc/basin in room
Third Floor- Room 20 - Junior suite with 2 Austrian twin beds in one room, bath/wc, kitchenette, under eaves
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meal- Chalet Alpenheim, St Anton
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.