Chalet Christophorus, St Anton
A delightful modern chalet in the centre of the Nasserein area of St. Anton with easy access to the slopes. Chalet Christophorus has an ideal location very close to the nursery slopes, with skiing almost to the door for good intermediate skiers (via a short off-piste section). The après-ski bars and main Nasserein gondola are within 150m of the chalet and the ski bus into St. Anton village centre stops nearby. The communal areas are modern and stylish and the bedrooms prettily decorated. There is a sauna on the first floor to help soothe your muscles. Please note: Noise restrictions apply after 10pm.
Features - Chalet Christophorus, St Anton
- Stylish, modern chalet in the centre of Nasserein
- Great location close to the gondola and nursery slopes
- Pretty Austrian twin rooms, most en suite
- Ski in ski out
- Ski room
- TV room
Accommodation - Chalet Christophorus, St Anton
Small lounge with cable TV, dining room, heated ski/boot room
Rooms 2 & 3: Austrian twins* with shower/wc.
Infrared cabin and relaxation room
Room 21: Austrian twin* with shower/wc.
Room 22: Twin with shower/wc.
Rooms 23 & 24: Twins with shower, wc & balcony.
Room 25: Austrian twin* bath, wc and extra bed^ for child (up to 15yrs).
^ Available when whole chalet booked for exclusive use.
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Sleeps: 14 guests.
Meals - Chalet Christophorus, St Anton
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.