Chalet Eden Rock (Zari), St Anton, Austria
This new chalet has been built by an award winning architect to combine traditional local styling with a contemporary sleek finish. From the exterior, Eden Rock looks right at home in a Tyrolean village with its antique wood, local stone and Austrian styled shutters, whilst inside the modern facilities and luxurious interior are exactly what the discerning skier is looking for.
The chalet is split into 3 large apartments, Ariane (ID:34862), Kanzi (ID:34863) and Zari, as you walk into the lobby area with its log fire and bar area you instantly know this isn’t a typical chalet. The Tyrolean stube restaurant area is available for groups taking all 3 apartments enabling you to eat together as a group as you experience the sumptuous 5 course evening meal prepared by our talented chefs. Alternatively, each apartment can be catered for individually and you can dine in privacy with your friends and family.
Each of the 3 apartments are extremely large and the bedrooms in particular are of impressive dimensions with the average bed room size of 22 square meters plus a bathroom average of 10 square meters, so you may find it a struggle to leave your room in the morning.
All of the bedrooms throughout- Eden Rock have their own ensuite bathroom with separate bath, shower & double sinks. We add the finishing touches of fluffy towels, bathrobes, slippers & award winning Aromatherapy Associates toiletries.
As your canapés are being prepared relax on the sofas by the roaring log fire in the sitting room. Enjoy your pre dinner drinks as the conversation leads to your days skiing, and of further exploring this vast ski area. Each of the chalet apartments are finished in natural wood and stone the perfect place to unwind after a days’ skiing, each of the 3 sitting rooms have flat screen TVs, DVD players and Apple TV and complimentary WIFI is also available.
A highlight of the property is the luxurious wellness area that resides in the lower part of the building. Choose to be as energetic or as relaxed as you like here with a fantastic pool with whirlpool and a counter current so that you can swim in an endless water stream. Loosen up those muscles in the steam room or sauna after a day hitting the slopes or last night’s dancing at après ski. For those still with energy to burn you can warm down in the fitness room building your appetite for your delicious afternoon tea awaiting you in your chalet.
Eden Rock truly is a magnificent new property and will stand out in the world class resort of St Anton.
Building can be taken whole, sleep up to 20 in 3 independent chalets.
- Ariane - sleeps 6
- Kanzi - sleeps 8
- Zari - sleeps 6
Features - Chalet Eden Rock ( Zari), St Anton
- Swimming pool with whirlpool
- Wellness suite & fitness room
- Real wood burning fire
- Fabulous food & wine
- Sample menu
- This season's wine list
- Home comforts
- You home in the Alps
- Swimming pool with counter current system, Wellness suite with sauna, steam room & fitness room, Ski & boot room
- 4x4 driver service 0800 – 1000 & 1600 - 1800, BOSE iPod docking station, Games and books
- 2 Chalet Staff per apartment
- Chalet Manager
- Staff have one day off per week
Accommodation - Chalet Eden Rock (Zari), St Anton
Zari has 3 large bedrooms over the 2 upper floors each with a balcony and fabulous view. Spa:
- Wellness Suite
- Swimming Pool
- Massage Room
- Fitness Room
- Steam Room
Ski and Boot Room Ground:First Floor:
- Zari - Bedroom A: Twin with ensuite bathroom
- Living Room: Open plan with log fire
- Dining Room: Open plan with living room
- Zari - Bedroom B: Twin with ensuite bathroom
- Zari - Bedroom C: Twin with ensuite bathroom
Meal - Chalet Eden Rock ( Zari), St Anton
- Early morning tea or coffee
- Full hot breakfast 6 mornings
- Continental breakfast 1 morning with fresh bread and pastries
- Afternoon tea of freshly baked homemade cake and savory dish
- Pre dinner drinks and canapes 6 evenings
- Four course dinner including cheese and port 6 evenings
- After dinner coffee and chocolates 6 evenings
- Carefully selected wines to accompany dinner menu
- Complimentary house wine freely available