Chalet Eisfall, St Anton
The ultimate in ski convenience: Chalet Eisfall is directly opposite the Nassereinbahn lift. Ski to the bottom of the piste and across the road to the chalet – accessing the skiing could hardly be easier. In the picturesque hamlet of Nasserein, the oldest part of St Anton, the Eisfall is a 10 minute stroll (approx) to the centre of town.
Chalet Eisfall is a popular and comfortable chalet. Rooms are off a wide central staircase and are all en suite, airy and comfortably furnished. There are separate living and dining rooms and absolutely ideal for families or groups of friends, is the two-room suite on the ground floor.
Accommodation - Chalet Eisfall, St AntonLower Ground Floor:
- open-plan dining room/kitchen
- ski storage
Ground Floor: (entrance floor)
- Room 5 Suite = Austrian Twin with bath and WC and extra sleeping area in adjoining room with an Austrian Twin.
- Room 1 = Austrian twin with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 2 = Austrian twin with shower and WC
- Room 3 = Austrian twin with shower, WC and balcony (sloping roof)
- Room 4 = Austrian twin with shower and WC (sloping roof)
- living room
Chalet staff live in.
Owner’s son lives in apartment on the first floor and uses the same entrance.
Meals - Chalet Eisfall, St Anton
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine