Chalet Gampen, St.Anton
New 'Mountain Lodge' development, one of four new chalets: the Chalets Rendl, Albona & Kapall the other three, are each named after one of the surrounding ski area's best known peaks.
The Chalet Gampen shares an attractive and stylish new building in the popular Gastig area of St. Anton. The chalets are approx. 10 minutes downhill walk to the resort centre. Most guests will choose to use the regular ski-bus service (free with your lift-pass) to access a choice of the main Galzig or new Rendl lifts, and there is a night bus service too at minimal local cost.
The planned style is smart and contemporary, with attractive open-plan living / dining areas and well appointed en suite bedrooms throughout. The many balconies and terraces provide a light and airy feel, there is a cosy log fire planned, and the wellness area will provide the ideal place to relax after exploring the vast Arlberg ski area.
Features- Chalet Gampen, St Anton
- Shared wellness area with sauna, steam room, relaxation area & plunge pool with whirlpool section
- Shared ski room and lift to all floors
- Easy access to resort centre & ski-lifts
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with ensuite shower/wc, and most with terrace or balcony
- Stylish living/ dining area in each chalet, with log fire, Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and terrace or balcony
Accommodation- Chalet Gampen, St Anton
Lower Ground Floor Spa area with sauna, steam room, pool and relaxation room
Ground Floor Entrance lobby, ski room, lift to first floor, entrance to Chalet Albona
Open plan living and dining room with log fire and balcony. Separate kitchen. Stairs to second floor.
Room 1 - Twin room with private shower, wc & balcony.
Room 2 - Twin room with private bath, wc & balcony.
Rooms 3 & 4 - Twin rooms with private shower, wc & balcony.
Room 5 - Twin room with private shower & wc.
Meal- Chalet Gampen, St Anton
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.