Chalet Hans, St Anton
Chalet Hans is part of an attractive building very close to the famous domed church in this picturesque resort. It is a popular choice due to its proximity to the town centre - a 400 metre (approx) walk along flat ground. The Nasserein gondola and nursery slopes are 550 metres (approx) away with the main Gampen and Galzig lifts only slightly further towards the town centre.
Chalet Hans offers a traditional Austrian ambience and the comfort of most rooms en suite and many with small seating areas. The chalet contains some of the owner’s original artwork including a mural and wood carvings which add to the chalet’s character. Rooms 2 and 3 can be interconnecting to make a suite ideal for groups of friends or a family. Rooms 2 and 4 have sofa beds (for children only who do not eat with the main group).
Accommodation - Chalet Hans, St Anton
- ski room with heated boot rack
- Room 1 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 2 = large Austrian twin with sofa bed, shower and WC (off lounge)
- Room 3 = Austrian twin with shower and WC (within same building accessed by a short, 10 metres, exterior path)
- small lounge with TV
NB Rooms 2 and 3 can be made into a family suite via an interconnecting door. This allows internal access to the chalet via room 2.
- Room 4 = Austrian twin (plus additional sofa bed) with shower and WC
- Room 5 = Austrian twin with shower, WC and balcony
- living/dining area
- Room 6 = small twin
- Room 7 = small Austrian twin with balcony
- Room 8 = double with shower, WC and balcony
- separate WC
Chalet staff live in.
Meals - Chalet Hans, St Anton
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine