Chalet Hanzel - St Anton, Austria
In the attractive Oberdorf region of St Anton, Chalet Hanzel has superb access to the whole Arlberg ski area. On the one hand, the main Galzig cable car up to St Anton is a 10 minute (approx.) walk away and the centre of St Anton, a 10 minute stroll (approx.). Alternatively, you can hop on the free bus which stops 40 metres (approx.) from the chalet and whisks you off to the glamorous resorts of Zurs and Lech, in 10 and 20 minutes (approx.) respectively.
Due to local regulations, we are no longer able to offer social skiing by our staff in St Anton. We are able however to offer one day's social skiing in Sonnenkopf (for a small transport fee, subject to demand and weather conditions).
Features - Chalet Hanzel, St Anton
- the main Galzig cable car up to St Anton is a 10 minute (approx.) walk away
- the centre of St Anton, a 10 minute stroll (approx.).
- the heated ski and boot room is shared with Chalet Gretl (ID:32484)
- free Wi-fi
Accommodation - Chalet Hanzel, St Anton
Lower ground floor:
• The heated ski and boot room is shared with Chalet Gretl (ID:32484)
Ground floor: (access via internal stairs from first floor)
Rooms 1 & 2 = 2 twins with shower and WC
• sauna, relaxation area, shower and WC
Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
• living/dining/kitchen area and balcony (main entrance)
Room 4 = twin with shower and WC (uses main stairwell to access lounge)
Chalet staff live on lower ground floor. The owner’s family live on the upper floor and shares the main entrance and stairwell.
PLEASE NOTE: Images are of a chalet similar in style to Chalet Hanzel.
NB Large groups may book Chalet Hanzel together with sister property Chalet Gretl ( Id. 32484), which is in the same building. Please note that in this case, groups dine separately.
Meals - Chalet Hanzel, St Anton
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
- enjoy starting the day with an enhanced cooked breakfast
- in the evening enjoy an aperitif followed by
- a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal
- selection of superior regional wines until coffee
- after-dinner chocolates to accompany your coffee