Chalet Hanzel - St Anton, Austria
In the attractive Oberdorf region of St Anton, Chalet Hanzel has superb access to the whole Arlberg ski area. On the one hand, the main Galzig cable car up to St Anton is a 10 minute (approx.) walk away and the centre of St Anton, a 10 minute stroll (approx.). Alternatively, you can hop on the free bus which stops 40 metres (approx.) from the chalet and whisks you off to the glamorous resorts of Zurs and Lech, in 10 and 20 minutes (approx.) respectively. The choice is yours.
From all en suite bedrooms to heated ski and boot room, modern comforts are rife within this impressive, recently built chalet. The spacious living area, complete with balcony and inviting, well-appointed bedrooms, are further advantages.
Tyrolean inspired interiors and plentiful use of wooden furnishings create an inviting, alpine feel throughout. The only issue you will face with these almost identical properties will be deciding between them; would you rather enjoy Hanzel’s sauna or Gretl’s steam room? Naturally both come with a relaxation area as well.
While both chalets are in the same building, if they are booked together, groups dine separately.
Due to local regulations, we are no longer able to offer social skiing by our staff in St Anton. We are able however to offer one day's social skiing in Sonnenkopf (for a small transport fee, subject to demand and weather conditions).
Features - Chalet Hanzel, St Anton
- the main Galzig cable car up to St Anton is a 10 minute (approx.) walk away
- the centre of St Anton, a 10 minute stroll (approx.).
- the heated ski and boot room is shared with Chalet Gretl (ID:32484)
- free Wi-fi
Accommodation - Chalet Hanzel, St Anton
Lower ground floor:
• The heated ski and boot room is shared with Chalet Gretl (ID:32484)
Ground floor: (access via internal stairs from first floor)
Rooms 1 & 2 = 2 twins with shower and WC
• sauna, relaxation area, shower and WC
Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
• living/dining/kitchen area and balcony (main entrance)
Room 4 = twin with shower and WC (uses main stairwell to access lounge)
Chalet staff live on lower ground floor. The owner’s family live on the upper floor and shares the main entrance and stairwell.
PLEASE NOTE: Images are of a chalet similar in style to Chalet Hanzel.
NB Large groups may book Chalet Hanzel together with sister property Chalet Gretl ( Id. 32484), which is in the same building. Please note that in this case, groups dine separately.
Meals - Chalet Hanzel, St Anton
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages