Chalet Ilona, St Anton
The Chalet Ilona offers cosy and comfortable accommodation and occupies a quiet, elevated location a short walk from the village centre and ski lifts.
Features - Chalet Ilona, St Anton
- Ski lifts approx. 5 minutes' walk
- Village centre approx. 8-10 minutes' walk
- Services of Chalet host
- Chalet staff live in
Accommodation - Chalet Ilona, St Anton
Chalet Ilona - sleeps 10 (room numbers shown in brackets):5 Bedrooms
- Ground floor: Lounge and adjacent twin room with en suite bath and WC (1).
- First floor: Kitchen and dining room; One twin with washbasin (2); Bathroom and separate WC.
- Second floor: Two twin rooms with en suite shower (3 & 4); One twin with hot and cold running water (5); and a separate WC.
Meals - Chalet Ilona, St Anton
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
- Wholesome breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with house wine and coffee included
- 4-course farewell feast
Please note: Chalet has no lift; No rooms fit cots; Children under 12 only accepted in school holidays (Christmas, New Year, 14 Feb and Easter) or if the whole chalet is occupied by one group.