Chalet Kapall, St.Anton
Our super 'Mountain Lodge' development in the popular Gastig area of St. Anton consists of four modern chalets, sharing a stylish building. The chalets, each named after one of the surrounding ski area's famous peaks, have been specially designed to specifications, ensuring well-equipped and comfortable accommodation for our guests throughout. The style is smart and contemporary, with attractive open-plan living/dining areas, log fires and well appointed en suite bedrooms. The many balconies and terraces provide a light and airy feel, and the shared spa area with pool and sauna offers the ideal place to relax after exploring the vast Arlberg ski area. The chalets are located approx. 12 minutes' walk downhill to the resort centre and the FREE ski bus stops 300m away, giving easy access to the main Galzig and Rendl lifts in less than 5 minutes. There is also a regular night bus service at minimal local cost.
Features- Chalet Kapall, St Anton
- Four modern chalets built specially
- Shared wellness area with sauna, steam-room, relaxation area & indoor plunge pool with whirlpool section
- Each chalet with its own dedicated Chalet Host
- Stylish living / dining area in each chalet, with log fire, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, and terrace or balcony
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with en suite shower/wc, terrace or balcony
- Shared ski-room
- Ski bus stop 300m from chalet
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Ski room
Accommodation- Chalet Kapall, St Anton
- Lower Ground Floor Spa area with sauna, steam room, plunge pool and relaxation room
Ground Floor Entrance lobby, ski room, lift to lower ground floor and first floor, entrance to Chalet Albona
- First FloorOpen plan living, dining room with log fire, balcony and separate kitchen. Stairs to second floor.
- Room 1 - Twin room with private shower, wc & balcony.
- Second Floor Rooms 2, 4 & 5 - Twin rooms with private shower, wc & balcony.
Room 3 - Twin rooms with private bath, wc & balcony.
Sleeps: 10 Guests
Meal- Chalet Kapall, St Anton
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.