Chalet Markus, St Anton
The Markus is conveniently located in the ever popular Nasserein area, just 5 minutes’ walk from the main gondola for easy skiing access, and with a ski-bus stop just outside the chalet if you’d prefer to ride.
This attractive and stylish chalet combines traditional Tyrolean comfort in the fire-side lounge and attractive dining-room, with well appointed bedrooms and bathrooms throughout, and the added benefit of small extra lounge areas on each floor, should you want to find a quiet corner in which to relax.
Features- Chalet Markus, St Anton
- Traditional Austrian chalet with delightful split-level dining room and lounge with fireplace
- Ski bus stop just opposite
- Main Nasserein gondola approx. 5 minutes' (500m) walk
- Advanced skiers can ski back close to chalet on an unpisted track
- Resort centre only 10 minutes' walk
- Wellness area with sauna, shower & small relaxation area
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation- Chalet Markus, St Anton
Lower Ground Floor
- Sauna & infrared sauna
- Room 1: Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Room 2: Twin sharing shower/wc with Room 3
- Room 3: Twin Sharing shower/wc with Room 2
- External ski store with heated boot rack, kitchen, lounge/dining room
- Room 4: Austrian twin + single sofa bed sharing bath/wc with Room 5
- Room 5: Twin sharing bath/wc with Room 4
- Room 6: Austrian twin + single sofa bed sharing bath/shower/wc with Room 7
- Room 7: Twin sharing bath/shower/wc with Room 6
- Room 8: Austrian twin + single sofa bed sharing bath/wc with Room 9
- Room 9: Twin sharing bath/wc with Room 8
- Room 10: Austrian twin + single sofa bed sharing bath/wc with Room 11
- Room 11: Twin sharing bath/wc with Room 10
- Rooms 12 & 13: Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Room 14: Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
Please note: The owners live in an apartment on the third floor
Meals-Chalet Markus, St Anton
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.