Chalet Monte Vera, St Anton, Austria
Chalet Monte Vera has a tranquil location yet it is within easy access to the skiing. It's a gentle 9 minute walk to the Nasserein lift which takes you up into the heart of the St Anton ski area. Nasserein is home to great little bars and restaurants such as the famous Tom Dooley’s. Alternatively, the bus stop is opposite the chalet and whisks you to the Nasserein lift in 3 minutes
Huge bedrooms and simply luxurious wellness facilities are what make Chalet Monte Vera a special addition to our programme this winter. Every bedroom in the chalet is an extremely spacious suite complete with a seating area, flat screen TV, ample storage space and balcony. The smallest bedroom is 21m2 and the largest is a gigantic 26m2. If you can tear yourself away from the sanctuary of your bedroom, make sure you take full advantage of the sumptuous wellness area. Beautifully finished in green stone and marble, facilities include a sauna, relaxation area and infra-red room (to soothe your muscles after that mogul black run!). It could easily be mistaken for a Roman spa in a 5 star hotel. The interconnected living and dining area, which is being refreshed for the 2012-2013 season, will be a chic, contemporary space for you to socialise in in the evening.
Features - Chalet Monte Vera, St Anton, Austria
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Occasional UK newspapers
Accommodation - Chale Monte Vera, St Anton
Sleeps:14 - 16
Rooms 1 & 2 = 2 twin suites plus additional single sofa bed, flat screen TV, shower, WC and shared balcony
• wellness area with sauna,infra-red room and walk-in shower
• ski room and heated boot racks
• spacious open-plan living & dining area
Rooms 3 – 6 = 4 twin suites with seating area, flat screen TV, shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 7 = twin suite with seating area, flat screen TV, bath, WC and shared balcony
Chalet staff live in. Owner’s family lives on the upper floor and shares the main entrance and stairwell.
Meals - Chalet Monte Vera, St Anton
A sumputous breakfast
Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French patisseries (or local breads, ham and cheeses in Austria and Switzerland).
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights. A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.