Chalet Mooserwirt, St Anton
Staying at Chalet Mooserwirt, you’re just 7 minutes’ walk from the Rendl ski area, via the Rendlbahn gondola. An extra minute’s walk will find the Galzigbahn gondola, which is only a couple of minutes from the bustling centre of St Anton. The chalet is in an area of the resort becoming well-known for its stylish new properties – right next door is the trendy Lux Alpinae hotel. The shops, restaurants and bars of the famous pedestrianised centre are close by.
Seeming more akin to one of James Bond’s alpine retreats than a ski chalet, the Mooserwirt sleeps up to 6 people in the lap of luxury and style. Arriving in the private garage, complete with secure ski storage room, access to this penthouse chalet apartment is via a direct lift. As you arrive on the top floor your eyes are immediately drawn to the log fireplace surrounded by lavishly comfortable armchairs and a sofa – the ultimate way to unwind. Each of the individually styled bedrooms have en suite facilities, as you’d naturally expect from a chalet of this calibre, and the two rooms on the penthouse floor have the added bonus of a balcony.
Although the chalet’s picture windows provide unmatched mountain views… Now you’re really getting the Bond vibe! The Mooserwirt has its own sanarium (a sauna/steam room hybrid), shower and relaxation area in a fantastic wellness suite to help you soothe aching muscles after a day evading arch villains on the slopes.
In a resort with a bounty of chalet choices, the Mooserwirt is a real treasure. Remember you only live once.
Features - Chalet Mooserwirt, St Anton
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Occasional UK newspapers
Accommodation - Chalet Mooserwirt, St Anton
Room 1 = twin with shower, WC and balcony
Room 2 = twin with shower, WC and balcony
• open-plan living/dining room with large open fire
• wellness area with sanarium, shower and relaxation area
Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
• entrance through private garage
• ski/boot room
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Mooserwirt, St Anton
A sumputous breakfast
Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French patisseries (or local breads, ham and cheeses in Austria and Switzerland).
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights. A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.