Chalet Regina, St Anton
In the heart of the picturesque hamlet of Nasserein, the Chalet Regina is a fantastic Finest chalet. It boasts an enviable location just a short walk from the quieter bars of Nasserein, yet with easy access to the lively St. Anton nightlife. The chalet is beautiful, bright and spacious offering a luxurious stay with plenty of space to relax or enjoy the onsite sauna and whirlpool.
Features- Chalet Regina, St Anton
- Sauna, whirlpool and fitness area
- Ski room with boot warming facilities
- Sitting area with TV
- Large lounge with picture windows and fireplace
- Separate dining room
Accommodation - Chalet Regina, St Anton
Chalet Regina - sleeps 30-36: (room numbers in brackets):
Lower ground floor: Sauna, whirlpool and fitness area. Ski room with boot warming facilities. 2 separate WC's.
Ground floor: Sitting area with TV. Five twin rooms with Austrian twin beds, en suite shower and WC (1, 2, 3, 6 & 7). Two triple rooms with Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (4 & 5).
First floor: Dining room. Five twin rooms with Austrian twin beds, en suite shower and WC (8, 9, 10, 13 & 14). Two triple rooms with Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (11 & 12).
Second floor: Large lounge area with picture windows. Suite consisting of Austrian twin beds in the main room and a separate sitting room with a double sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (15). Separate WC.
Meals - Chalet Regina, St Anton
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits
- Pre-dinner canapés and drinks
- 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week)
- Selection of wines with dinner
- Cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner
- Early children's suppers available
Please note: the chalet has no lift. Chalet staff live on lower ground floor.