Chalet Rendl - St.Anton, Austria
Our super 'Mountain Lodge' development in the popular Gastig area of St. Anton consists of four modern chalets, sharing a stylish building. The chalets, each named after one of the surrounding ski area's famous peaks. Ensuring well-equipped and comfortable accommodation for our guests throughout.
The style is smart and contemporary, with attractive open-plan living/dining areas, log fires and well appointed en suite bedrooms. The many balconies and terraces provide a light and airy feel, and the shared spa area with pool and sauna offers the ideal place to relax after exploring the vast Arlberg ski area.
The chalets are located approx. 12 minutes' walk downhill to the resort centre and the FREE ski bus stops 300m away, giving easy access to the main Galzig and Rendl lifts in less than 5 minutes. There is also a regular night bus service at minimal local cost.
Features- Chalet Rendl, St Anton
- Dedicated Chalet Host
- Stylish living / dining area with log fire, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and terrace or balcony
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with en suite shower/wc and most with terrace or balcony
- Shared wellness area with sauna, steam-room, relaxation area & indoor pool with whirlpoolsection
- Shared ski-room
- Ski bus stop 300m from chalet
Accommodation- Chalet Rendl, St Anton
Lower Ground Floor: Spa area with sauna, steam room, pool and relaxation room
Ground Floor: Entrance lobby, ski room, lift to first floor, entrance to Chalet Albona
Open plan living and dining room with log fire and Balcony. Separate kitchen. Stairs to 2nd floor.
Room 5 - Twin room with private bath, wc & balcony
Room 1 - Twin room with private bath, wc & terrace.
Rooms 2 & 4 - Twin rooms with private shower, wc & balcony.
Room 3 - Twin room with private shower & wc.
Meal- Chalet Rendl, St Anton
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.