Chalet Rose, St Anton
An attractive, older style chalet in a wonderful location at the top of the Nasserein nursery slopes. The lounge is bright and airy with wonderful views down the slopes and across the valley. Good intermediate skiers are able to ski back to the chalet and down to the lift in the morning, conditions permitting, there is a short off-piste section to be negotiated. The ski bus stop is just 300 metres away (2 minutes to Nasserein lifts or 5 minutes to St. Anton), or it is a 9 minute walk into Nasserein centre and a 20 minute walk into St. Anton.
Facilities - Chalet Rose, St Anton
- Attractive chalet on the slopes in Nasserein
- Ski-in/ski-out for good intermediate skiers
- 6 Austrian twin rooms, some en suite with balcony
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV room
Accommodation - Chalet Rose, St Anton
Dining Room with views, kitchen.
Shared shower room, wc & separate wc.
Rooms 5 & 6: Austrian twins* (no washbasin).
Entrance, ski rack, lounge area with views, small TV area (BBC World News and DVD Player).
Shared bathroom, separate wc.
Room 1: Austrian twin* with shower, wc & terrace.
Rooms 2 & 3: Austrian twins* with washbasin & terrace.
Room 4: Austrian twin* with shower, wc & terrace.
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Sleeps: 12 guests.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Chalet Rose, St Anton
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.