Chalet Rosmarie, St Anton
This popular free standing chalet is very well located in the centre of Nasserin just 200 metres from the nursery slopes and high speed chairlift. It also offers easy access to the centre of St. Anton just 10 minutes walk away or just enjoy the local Nasserein shops, cafes & bars which are on your doorstep - the popular Tom Dooleys is situated just opposite.
Features - Chalet Rosmarie, St Anton
- All ensuite with shower.
- Sauna & relaxation room
- 5 bedrooms with balcony access.
- Distance to slopes - 2 minutes from Nasserein lift & slopes.
- Distance to resort centre - Nasserein on doorstep, 10 minutes walk to resort centre
Accommodation - Chalet Rosmarie, St Anton
Chalet Rosmarie provides a good standard of accommodation, the dining room is bright and spacious and even offers views towards next door's Highland cattle! The chalet also benefits from a separate sitting room and in addition there are a couple of sofas and coffee table on the spacious landing on the second floor perfect to curl up and read a book quietly. Naturally there is a sauna and relaxation area to ease away the aches and pains after a hard day's ski. All the bedrooms are light and airy, have televisions and all are ensuite. With a family suite, a triple, a single plus standard and Austrian twins this chalet gives great flexibilty to groups taking the chalet for sole use or for individual bookings.Lower Ground floor:
- Sauna & relaxation room.
- Ski room with boot warmer
- Room 1 = large twin with shower, bath and WC plus sofa bed
- Dining room with balcony
- Separate WC
- Small sitting area
- Room 2 = Austrian twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Rooms 3, 4 & 6 = 3 twins with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 5 = single with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 7 = Austrian twin with shower and WC
- Room 8 = Austrian twin with shower and WC plus sofa bed (for one child only).
- Room 9 - Austrian twin with shower and WC.
- Rooms 10 - Suite comprising Austrian twin with shower and WC plus additional twin room.
Chalet staff and staff from other Skiworld chalets live on the lower ground floor. The owner and his family live in an apartment on the ground floor.
Meals - Chalet Rosmarie, St Anton
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine