Chalet Tirolerhaus, St Anton
Perfectly located near the Nasserein Gondola linking the whole Arlberg ski circuit, Chalet Tirolerhaus is a real treasure. Built as an extension to the existing 300 year old traditional Austrian house, the chalet has been carefully looked after by owners, Steffie and Peter, ever since.
Pop next door for a tipple in the local's favourite bar, 'Tom Dooley's'. Alternatively, the resort centre is a 10-minute walk away. Here you'll find plenty of bars and clubs to keep you occupied, most of which are open until the small hours.
Features - Chalet Tirolerhaus, St Anton
- 3-minute walk to the Nasserein gondola
- Quiet location
- 10 minute walk to the resort centre
- High standard contemporary chalet with sauna
- FREE WiFi
- Social chalet perfect for groups, couples and families
- Crèche available in the resort centre
- Chalet staff live in
Accommodation - Chalet Tirolerhaus, St Anton
Chalet Tirolerhaus - sleeps 28-32 (room numbers in brackets):
lower ground floor: WC, sauna, shower and relaxation area, plus the ski and boot room
ground floor: Comfortable lounge and separate dining area
first floor: Twin room with en suite bath, WC and balcony (11). Austrian twin room with en suite shower, WC and balcony (12). Large Austrian twin room, plus double sofa bed, ensuite shower, WC and balcony (14). Large twin with en suite bath, WC and balcony (15). Large Austrian twin, plus single sofa bed, en suite shower and WC (16). Two rooms with Austrian twins, en suite shower and WC (17 & 18).
second floor: Twin with en suite bath and WC (21). Austrian twin with en suite shower, WC and balcony (22 & 27). Large Austrian twin, plus a double sofa bed with en suite shower, WC and balcony (24). Twin with en suite bath and WC (25). Austrian twin with en suite shower and WC (28). Triple with en suite shower and WC (26).
Meals - Chalet Tirolerhaus, St Anton
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- Pre-dinner canapés and drinks
- 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week)
- Selection of wines with dinner with cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner