Hotel Alte Post, St Anton
Historic and charming, the superior Alte Post is full of rustic Tyrolean tradition and is ideally located in the pedestrianised centre of the village. Personally run by Franz Tandl and his family, the hotel is renowned for its very high standards of service and cuisine.
Features - Hotel Alte Post, St Anton
2 minutes’ walk from the Rendl and Galzig lifts and ski school.
- Cosy lounge and bar area with open fireplace
- Elegant residents’ restaurant
- à la carte stube in original Tyrolean style
- Leisure area with indoor pool, various saunas
- Steam room and jacuzzi (Free)
- Beauty and massage treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Alte Post, St Anton
- Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower, separate wc, seating area, some have balcony
- Larger deluxe junior suites at the back of the hotel have bath and lounge area and sleep up to 3
- Larger still ‘Galzig’ junior suites sleep up to 4 and have bath, separate shower, separate wc and a large lounge area and balcony.
- Standard twins are available for single use.
- All rooms have digital TV, radio, telephone, minibar, safe, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Alte Post, St Anton
- Award winning cuisine (1 Gault Millau toques) and fine wines
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course gourmet evening meal with 3 main dish choices including salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala with live music and midnight buffet included.