Hotel Nassereinerhof, St Anton, Austria
Dating back to the 17th century, this traditional gasthof has been extensively added to and refurbished by the new generation of the family, making it a modern, comfortable 3 star hotel that still retains some original features, including the old wood-panelled farmer's stube and the vaulted cellar area. It is ideally located just 150m from the Nasserein gondola, ski hire shop and ski school meeting place and 1km from the centre of St.Anton.
Features- Hotel Nassereinerhof, St Anton, Austria
- cafe/bar; large restaurant with conservatory area; cellar bar, loung with TV
- 150m from the Nasserein gondola
- leisure area with sauan, stream room, infra-red cabin and relaxation room (free)
- internet access
Accommodation- Hotel Nassereinerhof, St Anton, Austria
43. Standard twins have bath or shower; superior twins with bath or showner have lounge area; singles have shower. All rooms have cable tv,radio, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
Meals- Hotel Nassereinerhof, St Anton, Austria
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with choice of main course
- daily salad buffet
- daily apres-ski snack
- weekly fondue, twice weekly themed buffet
- Christmas and New Years gala dinners included